Interplay are commited to the safety for our audiences, staff and performers. We have worked closely with health and safety consultants to create the following guidelines when visiting the venue:
- Event attendees are advised to wear face coverings whilst entering and moving around the venue, this is continued to be advised to help keep other attendees and our staff safe.
- Attendees should try to maintain social distancing wherever possible.
- Attendees must not attend if they have COVID-19 symptoms or have had contact with anyone who has, inline with Government guidelines on self-isolating.
- Hand sanitising stations should be used upon entry and whilst moving around the venue.
- Bathroom facilities will be cleaned regularly with hand sanitiser stations in each facility.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures have been implemented, particularly in communal areas.
Last updated August 2nd 2021.